Hello my name is Joe Trombley and I am a Senior Premier Field Engineer employeed with Microsoft. I currently have my Exchange 2007 Certified Master designation but have been working mostly with Exchange 2010 all this year. I have enjoyed this position since May 2004 so I guess I am one of the “old timers” on the team. I will be posting items that I find, news relating to Exchange, and answering questions that you may have. Currently I work. Please feel free to post your questions on the blog or ping me directly at jotrom at microsoft DOT com.
- The windows Powershell snap-n ‘Microsoft.Exchange.Management.Powershell.E2010’ is not installed on this machine
- Outlook 2007 Performance Troubleshooting Checklist
- New Updates for Exchange 2010 SP1 and Exchange 2007 SP3
- New Version of PAL 2.0 (Performance Analysis of Logs)
- Great Outlook 2010 resource blog recommendation